Thursday, December 20, 2012

FORGET ME NOT...I SHALL RETURN

 In the wee small hours of Friday morning, Danny, Martha and the dog and I will embark on the grueling road trip to Killen, Alabama. Lord I hate that long ride but we will stay at Andy''s house along with Chris her husband and Matt his teen age brother.

And that is where I will remain long after Dan and Martha head back to Texas. They will come after me around Feb. 6. I am very happy to spend time with Andy's gang except I'm pretty sure Martha wants Andy to steer me toward a cataract operation which I have made clear I do not want. Apparently not clear enough. The plot turns dark when I tell you Andy works in an office where by chance they do that very surgery. Just writing this makes my stomach feel like I've overeaten. I'm pulling out that old mantra....I am the master of my fate etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment