Thursday, December 20, 2012

DON'T FORGET ME, I AM COMING BACK!

My son Dan, my daughter in law Martha and of course me are leaving in the wee hours of Friday morning for a grueling 14 hour trip in the car to  Killen, Alabama where I will stay with my granddaughter Andrea, her husband Chris and Matt, Chris's brother. I will visit with them and be the legal adult en residence with Matt when Andy and Chris go off to have a holiday/training session.

We will also roll on over into Mt. Pleasant, TN. where Andy's sister Sam lives (Samantha) along with Hailey and J. D. my great grandkids are for Christmas.

I am quite sure Andy and her Mother are going to try and sweet talk me into cataract surgery while I'm there. But as for me the whole things makes a bad taste in my mouth. And wouldn't you know Andy just happens to work in an office who does previouosly stated surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment