Monday, December 3, 2012

Blog finally started 12/02/2012
My heading is whine:
Okay so a few days ago I got my dream. I, with total help from my son put my book on Nook and Kindle. It was pretty emotional and draining so it wasn't until the next day that I found the misspelled word, then a day or two later a friend of my son said she thought I didn't have the right information on the flap and explained why.  It was like a light bulb turned on. Of course she was correct. Got that corrected last night. Thing is, I gotta forgive myself for those two items and others if they show up.
I mean what is is. Or in this case what was was.

Okay got that off my mind. Here's another thing. My son decides Mom needs a blog. (Mmmm that's  probably something I won't be getting into dear but thanks.)

 "Listen Mom, you need a name for it."  I pretty sure I won't need a blog. My god, I'm probably turning red from saying it.  "It" being blog of course. "Mom, what I'm saying is its already set up." WHAT!

Gee look at all I wrote. And I kinda enjoyed it. Now if someone adds something well life just keeps asking you to join doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment